Monday, January 01, 2007
A Solo New Year
The New Year 2007 crept into 2006 and pushed it aside. It sounded normal and no change to things.

The jubilations and fireworks through the windowpanes could not leave my small room silent. I was shocked by one firework that banged hard and forced me to jump out of my bed, “Ohh Happy new year is hear,” I shouted.

In the center I was shaking off my 2006 at least in style and alone.

My joy was reduced suddenly by cold-flu that restricted me from going out the room to see the skies be lightened by the fireworks. One of the handkerchiefs was damn had to keep indoors as a control measure of my flu.

So, I laid back in my bed slowly and popped my eyes towards my room’s bulb as my face radiates with a smile. A thought came, “Happy new year Kisiki, you have come a long way and you still have a long way, happy New Year”

I feel this New Year got me when I was not in good health but I feel it is ordinary like any other. The reason being I don’t want to make any resolutions since the ones I have are long-term ones.


Happy New Year to you all.
 
posted by ombui at 12:49 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: